Decided to make these cookies* the other day because i was craving a super soft and chewy cookie. they’re delicious and get eaten up so fast i dont have to feel guilty about eating them all myself.
( ingredients )
1 cup creamy peanut butter ( i always use Jif )
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg ( lightly beaten )
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chocolate bits of your choosing
1/2 cup peanuts ( or any nut you like )
( recipe )
1. preheat oven ( 350 ).
2. mix together peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt.
3. stir in chocolate and nuts.
4. with moistened hands ( i had a small bowl of cool water next to me ) roll dough into balls and place 2 inches apart.
5. bake until barely golden on the edges – about 12 to 14 minutes ( if you want a crunchy cookie like my beau prefers just leave them in a bit longer until their noticeably golden)
* i got this recipe from Martha Stewart.